Maryknoll Post Office, General Store and Co-operative Society

Maryknoll Post Office etc header

Plaque Transcription

This is the site of the original / Post Office/General Store / and office of / St. Mary’s Co-operative Society. / Blessed and opened by / Archbishop D. Mannix D.D. / on the 3rd day of October 1955.

plaque-detail

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Address: Girrahween Road, Maryknoll
Surveyed on: 22 May 2013
Melway Map Ref: Page 304 A8
Surveyed by: Fay and Anne

 

Leave a Comment

*