Koo Wee Rup Picnic Shelter

header

First Cattle Run in Area plaque

Transcription

This memorial was erected in conjunction / with the Shire of Cranbourne and the / Koo Wee Rup Swamp Historical Society in / 1987 to commemorate the establishment of / the first cattle run in this area in 1839 by / Robert Jamieson, Samuel Rawson and others.

Opening Ceremony plaque

Transcription

This memorial / was officially opened by / the Shire President / Cr Arthur Wren / on November 8th, 1987

Address: South Gippsland Highway, Koo Wee Rup
Surveyed on: 24 May 2015
Melway Map Ref: Page 18 Q17
Surveyed by: Lynne

 

Leave a Comment

*